- This event has passed.
October 27, 2015 @ 7:00 pm
CHESTERFIELD BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
October 27, 2016
Committee Members: Mrs.Newcomer and Wheeler & Messrs Buckley, Cooper, Cotter, Kalich, Koopman, Laskowski, Mahoney, Perry, Tracy & Winn
- Review and of the Minutes of the 9/1/2015 meeting (previously provided)
- Similar to the Town’s debt, the NHMBB’s bond, of which the Spofford Fire Dept’s loan was a part, was refinanced. This resulted in a $44,240 cumulative reduction in interest for the District. The loan balance is $825,000 and will mature on 8/15/2026.
- I spoke to Peter Fiorello, the Director of Camp Spofford. He is out of town this week and unable to attend this meeting. I will review our discussion at the meeting
- Re: BOS Capital Maintenance Plan- Jon will provide us with the years that the CMP turns negative when annual contributions are$40,000 & $50,000.
- Public Comment
- Old Business
- Reminder! Our agreed upon policy is NEVER ‘REPLY ALL’ to email messages! We don’t want to inadvertently run afoul of holding a ‘meeting’ without ‘Public Notice’
- New Business
- School District Presentation: Jennell Swanson, Ege Cordell, Sharyn D’Eon, Marty Mahoney
- Town Budget Review: Please review the material provided in your booklets. In particular see:
- Police Department Budget
- Highway Department Budget
- Temporary appointment to fill the Committee vacancy till March 2017.