- This event has passed.
December 15, 2014 @ 7:00 pm
Public meeting convenes at 7:00 p.m.
Appointments scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Review of the Minutes
- December 1, 2014
- Conceptual Consultation – John Daly – 170 Gulf Road
- Charles A Donahue, Trustee of the Charles A. Donahue Revocable Trust of 1988 – This is a continuation of a hearing to discuss the conditions of approval of property located on Route 63 (Map 12A, Lot A-2) consisting of approximately 75.66 acres in the Residential zone.
- Town of Chesterfield Planning Board – A public hearing will take place to review and vote on the following proposed amendments to the Chesterfield Zoning Ordinance: Adding definitions for the following items: Permanently Attached Sign, Permanent Free Standing Sign, Temporary Sign and Real Estate Sign. Regulation 401.2 C the board is suggesting changing one word:
From : C. Signs intended to be seen from two directions (e.g., back- to-back signs erected perpendicular to a lane of traffic) may have thirty-two (32) square feet of surface area visible to each lane of traffic.
To: C. Signs intended to be seen from two directions (e.g., back-to back signs erected perpendicular to a lane of traffic) may have thirty-two (32) square feet of surface area visible to each direction of traffic
Items for Discussion
- Master Plan update
- Route 63/9 traffic study update
- Browne Limited Partnership
- Change in use
- Sign Ordinances
Items for Information
Items for Signature
- November 17, 2014 minutes