- This event has passed.
January 5, 2015 @ 7:00 pm
Public meeting convenes at 7:00 p.m.
Appointments scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Review of the Minutes
- December 15, 2014
- Conceptual Consultation – Rob Hitchcock/Mabel Brown – Boundary Line adjustment, Stage Road
- Public Hearing on Petition to change zoning districtPetition to Amend the Official Zoning Map of the Town of Chesterfield: The parcel (Map 10A, Lot A005 001), located at 1757 Route 9 in the Village of Spofford, Town of Chesterfield. This lot is currently zoned Office, Retail and Services. Petitioners are requesting that the lot be zoned Commercial/Industrial.
- Town of Chesterfield Planning Board – A public hearing will take place to review and vote on proposed amendments to the Chesterfield Zoning Ordinances: Signs 401.2 and 8 – 401.10
Items for Discussion
- Master Plan update
- Route 63/9 traffic study update
- Browne Limited Partnership
- Sign Ordinances
Items for Information
Items for Signature
- Proposed amendments to Zoning Ordinances