- This event has passed.
February 6, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
Public meeting convenes at 7:00 p.m.
Appointments scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Review of the Minutes
• January 23, 2016
• Land Use Regulations – This hearing will discuss proposed changes to Land Development Regulations 403.2, 403.2C, 403.3, 404.3, 404.3 and Appendix C. The proposed changes increase the number of plans required when submitting an application.
• 580 Main Street – This is an application for a Boundary Line Adjustment of property located at Twin Brook Road (Map 12, Lots A18 and A18.1) consisting of approximately 14 acres in the Residential zone.
• James & Cecilia Scranton – This is an application for a Boundary Line Adjustment of property located at Atherton Hill Road (Map 10, Lots B20 and B20.1) consisting of approximately 200 acres in the Residential and Rural/Agricultural Zone.
Items for Discussion
• Foard Panel – Dave Bergeron – Minor Modification
• Dave Bergeron – Conceptual consultation N. Shore Road and Namaschaug
• William Penny – Conceptual consultation – Truck Camper Warehouse
• Spofford Boat Sales
• Southwest Region Planning Commission letter
Items for Information
Items for Signature
• Minutes – January 9, 2017