(Public Hearings commence at 7:30 p.m.)
Public meeting convenes at 7:00 p.m.
Appointments scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Review of the Minutes
- Bob Nicol EMRI, LLP – This is an application for a minor subdivision for property located on Old Swanzey Road, (Map 18A, Lot B6) consisting of approximately 17.3 acres in the Rural/Agricultural zone. This is a public hearing for accepting of the application and it may be followed by a review to grant or deny approval of the application.
- Charles A Donahue, Trustee of the Charles A. Donahue Revocable Trust of 1988 – This is a continuation of a hearing to discuss the conditions of approval of property located on Rote 63 (Map 12A, Lot A-2) consisting of approximately 75.66 acres in the Residential zone.
Items for Discussion
- Update on Camp Spofford Review
- Master Plan update – Agreement
- Route 63/9 traffic study update
- NHDES Permit
- Town of Hinsdale PB meeting notice
Items for Information
Items for Signature