Monday, November 20, 2017
Public meeting convenes at 7:00 p.m.
Appointments scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Review of the Minutes
• November 6, 2017
• Mark Lanoue – This is a continuation of a hearing on an application for a Major Site Plan Review of property located at 1763 Route 9 (Map 10A, Lot A5) consisting of approximately 4.17 acres in the Office/Retail/Services District.
Items for Discussion
• William Penney/Truck Camper Warehouse – Conceptual Consultation
• Board of Selectmen are seeking the recommendation of the Planning Board per RSA 41:14-a to receive a gift of two properties. The properties are owned by John Summers, located in the at the corner of Old Swanzey Road and Stones Mill Road Map 18 – Lots C1 & C2
• Land Use Review Committee
• Land Development Regulations
Items for Information
Items for Signature
• Minutes – 10/16/17