Review of the Minutes
- September 17, 2018
- Town of Chesterfield Planning Board – A public hearing will take place to review and vote on proposed amendments to the Chesterfield Zoning Ordinances as follows:
Remove 401.2 G Gas station logo
Remove 401.9 Real Estate Signs
ADD – 401.9 Non Commercial Signs in residential districts
- A single sign of no more than 6 square feet may be located on a residential property and may be located in the front setback if it is no higher than 6’ and does not interfere with sightlines or road maintenance.
- A second sign with the same restrictions is permitted when the property is for sale or rent and for 30 days after upon notification of the building inspector in writing.
- Signs may be two sided.
- Street number signs are permitted.
Items for Discussion
- Review for completeness -Change in use for Performance Motors of Keene 1757 Route 9, Spofford
Items for Information
Items for Signature
- September 10, 2018
- Anthony Souza Plans