(Public Hearings commence at 7:30 p.m.)
- Introduction of Board Members & Selectboard Representative to ZBA
- Tal and Darlene Rancourt, Revocable Trusts request a Variance from Article II Section 203.6b of the zoning ordinance to permit new smaller replacement house to be uniformly 8 feet from side boundary line where corner of existing house is 2 feet from boundary line. The property is located at 7 Kenyon Road, Spofford, NH 03462 (Map 5D Lot B37) Spofford Lake District.
(Continued from meeting of April 11, 2017 and site visit of April 30, 2017)
- ASA & MAJORIE MOSHER TRUST request a Variance from Article II Section 203.6b of the zoning ordinance to permit situating propane tanks, backup generator adjacent to the north side of the house within 20 ft. setback and situating remote electrical meter on a post within 50 ft. setback to the east of the house. The property is located at 2 Lake Road, Spofford, NH 03462 (Map 5E Lot A7) Spofford Lake District.
- Rehearing Request:
- Xpress Natural Gas LLC – Special Exception at 19 Mill Road, W. Chesterfield, NH (Application denied on March 21, 2017)
- Review :
April 11, 2017 Meeting Minutes
April 30, 2017 Site Meeting Minutes
- Other Business
- NHMA Workshop – Tuesday, May 16 at 6:30 p.m. – Town Hall
- Application Requirement: Disc/flash drive/CD
- Next Meeting Schedule – June 13, 2017